Thursday, April 24, 2008

Only 8 Days Until New Staff Training

Training for our new ministry is only 8 days away now and we are tying up all the loose ends with the kids: places for them to stay, concerns of Amy's asthma care, etc. are prayers being answered.

The other thing that has been a challenge is word perfect memorization of the "4 Spiritual Laws". It has been a little harder because of the different Bible translations and the way I memorized certain verses, but the message is still there. We are all sinners and need Christ.

In the last 6 months, since our initial Preview Weekend in Little Rock at FamilyLife's headquarters, I have had a new friend keep me accountable, who I will get to see again since he is in Tyler, TX. What a blessing to have others who are concerned about us like this. It has also been a privilege to have my coach at FL (Keith) and my good friend in Forrest helping me through this process. The Lord is GOOD!

Harold

2 comments:

David said...

Hey Guys! Great Blog!

I am looking forward to catching up with you next week at New Staff training!

David

Scott W said...

Counting down! Just wanted to let you guys know that we've been praying for you here at FamilyLife. Have a great time at NST!