Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Three Days of Training

After three full days of training, we are already slowing down - thank goodness for sleep. We finished all the HR stuff with CCC yesterday and are now going into the Ministry Partner Development (MPD) phase with FamilyLife for the remaining days.

On Sunday, we were dropped off at a mall, Downtown Disney, or Int'l Street to share the "4 Spiritual Laws", which was a real stretch for me. What was interesting was that everyone around was very rushed and always moving from one place to another; hardly anyone had time. Charlotte was able to go through the booklet with with a young mother from Costa Rica, but I could not find anyone sitting still or stationary enough to talk to. I did have a trainer with National Seminars call, and I was able to share the ministry and our call with them, which was good. I really like the relationship building process that I get when I travel with other people so I can share my faith.

It's almost 8am on the east coast and we are headed down to our training. The kids seem to be doing fine, Kristi is getting better and Amy's asthma seems to be in check, so PTL for that. We're so grateful for those who are looking after them. Thanks for your prayers.


No comments: