It looks like it is time for another post since it has been over a month. As the saying goes 'no news is good news' because things are clipping along here in Little Rock both at FamilyLife and at home. Kristi is into the tournament season for basketball, State, Regionals, then Nationals.
I have been rather busy at FamilyLife with over 30 FamilyLife Today shows edited for promos on the internet. I actually got to go on a shoot outside FamilyLife for our vCon (Video Conference) seminar we are working on. It brought back memories of the days I did that at least once a week in Tulsa.
Amy is enjoying her new friend down the street and had a blast sledding down the street on real sleds like the ones I had as a kid. (see February newsletter)
Charlotte is busy home schooling and fitting into some of the groups they have put together for new staff women. Needless to say, she has met a bunch of women from FamilyLife.
Tulsa is still not on the radar for traveling to (snow canceled our January trip), but we are trying to find a weekend before the end of March.
Pray we find a church home soon. We have at least settled on three Bible churches to pick from.
Hal
No comments:
Post a Comment