Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Safely back in Little Rock

After 4500 miles in July and a short trip to Dallas of 600+ miles, it is nice to be where we now call home and not traveling. We had an exceptional time of renewing friendships with some partners and an incredible time of fellowship. Our travels took us through Oklahoma, Colorado, Texas, Missouri, and back to Arkansas. Whew!

Kristi arrived on time at the Little Rock airport on July 31 after 1 week in the states training and 4 weeks in Ireland on an evangelical mission trip. Kristi was able to lead one girl to the Lord. To read more about her trip http://www.kristielisabeth.blogspot.com/

School is getting ready to start, year 2 home schooling with Amy.

Charlotte is now working at the reception desk at FamilyLife 5-9 hours a week. This is a dream come true.

I continue to work on the Art of Marriage video, Weekend to Remember video for China, and other miscellaneous projects throughout each week. One big challenge coming up the end of the month, I have to take 2 Bible classes at FamilyLife as part of our continuing education. One is Biblical Doctrine, the other is Bible Study Methods. I will be attending 8 hours of classes for 8 days with a final at the end. Pray I will do well on the final as I am not a great test taker.

Hal

No comments: